Monday, August 18, 2014

Who am I?!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' for Back to School 2014 Teacher Week!
I shared a little about myself last week with Falling Into First's fun Meet the Teacher Linky! You can read about me here.
My name is Stacia, pronounced stay-sha, and I'm a new Texas teacher, blogger, and TpTer! I'm having so much fun getting to know everyone in the teaching blogging world!
I have four kids and they keep me on my toes! They are going into 1st grade, 3rd grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade. They are my life! They each have their own very unique personality!

Thanks to Amy from Step into 2nd Grade for the template!
Thanks for stopping by to get the scoop about me! Go link up with Blog Hoppin' for Back to School 2014! I'm looking forward to learning more about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment