Sunday, July 13, 2014

Favorite Fonts Linky Party

I'm joining Haley with My Silly Firsties for her Favorite Fonts Linky Party! 


I made the decision to invest in a Kimberly Geswein Fonts Lifetime All Fonts License during the last TpT sale. It was a VERY big purchase for me, but I am so glad I did! All of my favorites are designed by her and she is always adding more awesome fonts! Her fonts are free for personal use and the commercial use licenses are on sale right now. You can buy a single font license or the all fonts license. I'm excited to share my favorite KG fonts with you! 

I am super picky with my print fonts! It must have a closed a, because I believe this makes it easier for students to read. I normally won't buy a TpT product if it uses a font that is hard to read. I don't care if it is cute, if it isn't functional. Miss Kindergarten is my new favorite print font for student materials. I love Feeling 22 for my personal use.


These are just so cute and fun! Primary Whimsy is a great twist on Primary Penmanship! 

I love these big and bold fonts for cover pages, titles, and when it needs to stand out! Behind These Hazel Eyes is one of my all time favorites; I use it for almost everything! I love me some KG!

There are so many other wonderful font artists out there, but I can't justify buying any more licenses right now. Cara Carroll Fonts and Hello Fonts by Jen Jones are on my wish list. One day!

Thanks for stopping by to get the scoop on my favorite fonts! 


2 comments: