Friday, July 25, 2014

Five for Friday - July 25th

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!
This week has flown by! I seriously can't believe it is almost August. What!?! NOOO. I'm not ready! 
Last Friday we were rear ended. My van suffered frame damage and was a total loss. :-( I cleaned out my van and said my goodbyes at the tow yard on Tuesday. 
I am waiting to hear what the insurance company is going to offer me, but it won't be much. I did some online shopping and found several nice vans at Carmax.
I am hoping to have a new van by Monday!  We'll see how long insurance takes!
We went to the hospital to get checked out and X-rays taken. No broken bones, just sore muscles and bruised ribs for me. Jillian had some neck pain, but she seems fine now. We were at the hospital for over five hours and look at her, just happy as can be! Love that girl! It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that someone gave her Skittles...
I finished these Back to School Self Portraits! It has a self portrait page for the first day of school, the 100th day of school, and the last day of school! Go scoop up your free copy!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Stacia-Seagroves
I also finished my Rocking in my School Shoes student notes. I like to give out little notes to the students after we read Pete the Cat: Rocking in my School Shoes that say, "You rocked your school shoes!". There are several options, in color and black and white. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Stacia-Seagroves

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Stacia-Seagroves

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Stacia-Seagroves
I included a page where they can draw themselves rocking their school shoes, plus a cover page for a class book! I love class books!!! Go scoop up your free copy
We had so much fun yesterday at a pool party with friends! If you follow me on Instagram, you already saw this adorable picture of my cutie. She does NOT like getting wet, but she loves sno cones! Who doesn't?!
Summer, swimming, sno cones. It was a great day!

Thanks for stopping by to get the scoop on my week! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry about your car, but I hope you get something nice!! I’m gearing up for a big giveaway on my blog on August 11 - come stop by so you don’t miss it!!
    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for these great freebies!! I will most definitely use both of these in my back to school plans! I love doing a school tour scavenger hunt with Pete the Cat :)

    Kelley @ Rocky Mountain Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelley! Scavenger hunts are so much fun in Kinder!!! Good luck with your back to school plans!

      Delete
  3. Oh my! Your van looks totaled, Stacia. I can't believe you were a victim of clumsy driving. I'm sure you were pretty taxed to have had that happen to you. Anyway, I'm glad you're doing alright after that incident. I just hope your new van has been a better companion than the wrecked one. Also, it seems like your little girl really enjoyed summer. I hope you get to experience more fun trips like that soon. All the best! :)

    Sabrina Craig @ Medical Attorney NY

    ReplyDelete