Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Line Up Chant Posters Freebie

I love using chants, poems, and/or songs to make transitions fun and painless! I knew I had to make a new line up poster for my door when Nikki at MelonHeadz posted her Line Up Kidlettes! They are adorable! 


My favorite line up chant is:
 I give myself a great big hug
I'm standing straight and tall
 I'm looking right in front of me
I'm ready for the hall. 

The students are always lined up quietly by the time we are done with the chant! It's magic!

I made this freebie for you that includes four of my favorite line up chants! There are three color options, turquoise (to match my Dots on Turquoise theme), lime green, and black & white (in case you want to print on colored paper to save ink). Update: I just added two more color options, red and black polka dots. They aren't in the picture, but are included in the file. 

I hope you are able to use one in your classroom to help your students line up efficiently! 

Click here to download a free copy for your classroom. I appreciate your feedback!!! 

Thanks for stopping by to get the scoop!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!! I'm excited to start on TpT and I'm having so much fun. I've got around 10 projects in the works. If only I would finish one before starting on the next. ;-) I'm your newest follower also!

    ReplyDelete