Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Made It - July 28th

Hey y'all! I'm excited to link up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for another Monday Made It!
I didn't do much "making" this past week. I did finish cleaning out my kids' bedrooms! So maybe, making them clean counts?! Yep, that's my story. I'll save you the before and after pictures. Just know that you can now see the carpet. and even walk around on it without stepping on anything. Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself! 

I also think I found a new van. I'm going to test drive it tomorrow! Happy dance!
I did finish a set of welcome back postcards! They say "Welcome to (Grade Level)! You are a perfect fit for our class!" I can't believe it is almost that time again! I made them into a freebie!! I hope someone can use them. They are available for preschool-4th grade. There is a front and back, just in case you didn't want a plain back. Simply pick which pages you like! I am working on other sets of postcards with a few different sayings for friends (including a rock star and superhero theme) make sure you are following my store to catch my freebies! Let me know if there is a theme you would like to see.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Welcome-Back-to-School-Postcards-for-Students-Freebie-1354772
 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Welcome-Back-to-School-Postcards-for-Students-Freebie-1354772
Students LOVE getting postcards from teachers!

I will be posting my binder covers within the next of couple days. I just need to finish up the spines. I'm hoping to finish my turquoise classroom decor bundle by next week and then I am working on a superhero decor bundle. Ahhh, August is sneaking up on me too quickly! It is about to get real up in here!!!

Thanks for stopping by to get the scoop!


6 comments:

  1. Those postcards are a really great idea for the first day back - the kids will love them!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute postcards-- now I might need to send some out to my students before school starts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up this week at Teaching Blog Addict and offering our follower such a terrific freebie!
    Please come back tomorrow, since YOU are my featured blogger!
    I am your newest follower on Bloglovin', your blog and Facebook!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Fern!!! I'm so excited!!!!! I love your blog and Teaching Blog Addict!

      Stacia

      Delete