Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - July 16th

I'm linking up with Christina with Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday! Unfortunately, I don't have any fun pictures from Vegas to share! I have wanted to go to I Teach 1st for a few years now, maybe next year will be my year!!! 


I'm so happy my baby is back home; how cute is she?! We have been having fun alone time together this week! I got lucky and found a turquoise chair on sale at Office Depot (adorable model not included, b/c she costs way more than $40)!! This is going to look great at my small group table! I found turquoise baskets at Dollar General, but they only had a couple. Target also has some teal items, but the shade is too dark to match my stuff. Dots on Turquoise is my color scheme and I scoop up everything turquoise and lime green when I see it on sale! 

What is your theme and/or color scheme going to be this year? 



2 comments:

  1. My Kinder classroom has a primary color theme - blue, red, green and yellow. Mainly blue cause it's my favorite color! I love the turquoise chair and how your sweet girl is representing your color theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chair!! I'm using the colors of my blog for my theme this year. :) thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete